1) Thelma could create fire. It took her to the edge of oblivion but she could do it. Write a scene where Thelma passes into oblivion and is unsure if she can make it back.
2) Write a scene where the weather causes havoc.
3) In the grand scheme of life, every moment plays a role. Write a 3 sentence story about a moment whose role is so pivotal that if it doesn’t happen life would cease to exist.
4) There used to be a woman that sat on the corner. One day she is not there. Why?
5) Write a scene where peace, love and honesty end up being the end of a once beautiful moment.
6) Long before the beginning, there was the end. Write a scene where this makes sense.