Here’s what I am hoping to do with this: Weekly Writing Prompts vol.1
1) Write a 3 sentence story (think Beginning, Middle, End) about a manuscript submission to a Literary Agency.
2) “What, in the deepest level of hell, made you think that was a good idea?” Fiona said. And then…
3) A group of 4 characters must literally locate a needle in a haystack. A sniper watches their every move. Write one paragraph from each character’s perspective.
4) Just as Yvonne misses the bus she turns around to find ________.
5) Edward thinks he is the reincarnation of ________. Edward is a cat. Write a day in the life of Edward.
6) A researcher, who was online looking for a good recipe for vegetable lasagna, discovers that “42” is actually the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything (see Douglas Adams). What happens next?